Got some microsoft windows credit to spend

Hi all,

I’ve got some money to use up before it expires at the end of this money.
I can use it to buy music/video/apps/games via the Microsoft store.

I used to have an xbox 360 which is why the money is still on there.

I now want to spend it on app’s/games for windows 8 (my desktop PC), but anyone got any suggestions???

I’ve just got meteoearth and weather pro, they are 2 good app’s, but still got a few quid left to spend.

You could always invest it in a new signature banner :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, have a look at WeatherPro its cheap but a fab app for WIndows 8/10 and android,
it has precip type radar so snow, not just rain and thats forecast too, i think 2 or 3 hours on the radar
They extended forecast is 10 or 15 days, 2 secs, let me check… its 15 days, plus other bits in there
well worth it, its a subscription for the year…

Also look at Rain Alarm, thats a great app for Win 8/10 and Android :slight_smile:

haha thanks for the head’s up, I thought I had delete it all that. I use meteohub these days to do all my web stuff, so no fancy customscreen’s like on WD. :frowning:

I have weatherpro on my android and my subscription is up soon, so I will renew that for sure. I do like that app, agree on meteoearth too, that is a nice app.

Does meteohub upload a datafile similar to clientraw? If so you could use the .php sticker graphic script for a sig.

yeah it does, I can create files like in the case of weather display’s “testtags” but it does also do clientraw.txt too, along with the other clientraw files.

I do need to look at expanding the output of these files, i’ll wait though until the autumn comes back round. Plenty to do outside this year. - I will certainly take a look at the php scripts

Oh, that’s right, meteohub can feed WDL, so the .php script will work for you :slight_smile: The author doesn’t have the page up on his site currently, but I have a link to script I can PM you if you want to try it.

Yeah if you could, I will take a look and see what’s needed. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk