Is the US Government controlling the weathermore then we know?

This is rather deep but interesting. Not sure if its true or been posted before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnRPZOUVhJ4

Brad

It’s as true as any other conspiracy theory. This theory is helped because most people don’t understand what HAARP does so it’s easy to say it’s a doomsday machine. This is reinforced by the movies about similar things, so to the theorists it must be true.

Given that we hardly know how to reliably forecast the weather on a global basis, I can’t see how something beaming lots of RF energy skywards in the high latitudes could control the weather in any useful way. Looking at it another way, America isn’t free of dangerous weather. If it was possible to control the weather, don’t you think stopping hurricanes, tornadoes, ice storms, etc would be a much better use of HAARP?

As a U.S forecaster myself the U.S. does not have the ability to control weather. The United States does have the most violent weather on Earth especially in the Midwest where a single tornado can wipe out entire towns. Just that happened 200 miles from here last spring in Joplin Missouri. Unimaginable damage and loss of life.

Ah… but the theorists would say that the Gov’ments always like to have a “natural” disaster when they want to hide something… it distracts the media…

… just playing devils advocate…

:smiley:

Well that settles it. I am going to put my aluminum foil hat back on to keep them from reading my mind.