Interesting Discovery - at least for me anyway.
I learned something new about this script today I thought I would share. To begin with, everyone but me may already know this. But, for me, it was an issue that had me stumped and I 'accidentally' discovered the answer.
The issue had to do with the number of days being displayed in the Overview graph. I typically show 8 days in my forecast. Over the last couple of months, I'd notice the number of days being displayed suddenly changing to 4, other times maybe 5. But eventually it would get back to 8. And for the life of me I couldn't figure out why. Well, I found the answer. This week I was running some Forecast-to-Actual comparisons with WRET. In doing this I set WRET to 4 days. After running WRET, I noticed my Overview graph was now showing only 4 days. In trying to remember if I had changed anything, I recalled running WRET and changing the number of days in it. So, I went back to WRET, changed the 4 days back to 8, and voila, the Overview graph with the next forecast was back to 8 days as I had wanted.
As I mentioned earlier, most folks may already have known this. But I couldn't find an answer to the issue anywhere. So, I thought I'd share my experience here in case there are others like me who were 'stumped' on this one.