TSG 2602 arrived yesterday (bought at rs-online.com).
Works very well. Detects cigarette smoke, some fumes, VOCs etc.. I modified the scheme for maximal sensitivity. See attachment.
The output voltage depends on the quality of air and is between approx 0,4 - 4,7V.
Now we need support for Air Quality sensor in WD.
- field for AQ ROM at 1-Wire reader in "Main setup" tab
- Checkbox for AQ sensor temperature compensation - on these measured values will be applied temperature compensation for TSG2602: Vout = Vin*(-0,028*T+1,6) where: "Vin" is meausred voltage and "T" is Temperature in Celsius deg. Or this checkbox may be replaced with field where will be added equation for specific sensor.
- Output can be Air Quality index (check box in 1-wire reader):
- configuration at 1-Wire reader in "Other settings" tab where will be fields for minimal and maximal voltage.
- Air Quality Index = (Vmax-Vmin)/500*(Vmax-Vact) where "Vact" is actual measured value.
- New column "1_wire_Air_Quality" for WDMySQL
- WD Graphs for AQ
- WD Main window may include AQI number and status word.And then we have another weather value that can be measured and used in WD.
What do you think?