All Time Records - Record High Rainfall Rate

Further to my last post, I decided it was way to hard to calculate a record rainfall rate using the logfiles that record data at 1 minute intervals. Way to many variables to produce a meaningful result so I have just left WD alone to record future maximum rainfall rates.

During another (nevern ending) period of heavy rainfall today I have noticed that the WD summary page shows a maximum hourly rate of 158.4 mm/hr @ 7:17pm . However, the All Time records page has updated itself to show a rainfall rate of 264 mm/hr at 7:18 pm (19:18), 1 minute later on the same day. Both values can be seen on the attached image file.

Query 1 - If the later all time record rate was correct, should I expect the WD daily summary page to also show the same value (i.e. are they calculated using the same process). #-o

Query 2 - If there was some error with the later value in the all times records, is there anywhere in WD where I could recover the previous Record High Rain Rate given that it is not possible to recalculate using the log file data?

Rain Rate.jpg