l'il help? Setting up Hobby Boards 1-wire barometer [RESOLVED]

Could someone give me some pointers on how to set up the Hobby Boards barometer in WD? I believe the scan is finding it when I go to the Dallas 1 Wire Setup Page. I went to the Barometer Setup page, and the only options there are for a Bray/Jennings Barometer or an AAG barometer. I tried entering the address into the Bray/Jennings field, but nothing. What am I missing?

set the needed max/min voltages and max/min barometer
calibrations
then set as Bray/Jennings

then click on save/reset
then open up the separate 1 wire reader program
and set the found ROM ID and click on save/reset there

I am still to put all the setups into the separate 1 wire reader…

thanks Brian! I think that got me going… getting a barometer reading now, and it’s not the 29.91" (default?) I’ve been seeing. Will see if it changes over time.

I have just recieved my 6 port hub, solar/temp/humidity sensor, barometer and lightning detector form Hobby Boards and started to play. I am having issues with seeing them all etc but will keep playing but it in searching the forums noticed this thread.

Brian do we set up the 1-wire stuff in the main program or in the one wire reader part? Am typing this at work so not sure which version I have but its within the last month. I can get the system to see the hub (well one of the channels anyway) and reads the temp but not reporting humidity or solar etc.

Will continue to play when I get home from work but is there something that is a thing that new users seem to forget? Also I downloaded the drivers from Dallas site after not really getting anything to work and that seemed to help but are they the ones I need to use or is there a set with the reader?

mostly setup now in the separate 1 wire reader
(restart WD for some of the settings)

Thanks Brian. Yep its mostly up and away. Just shot an email off to hobby boards. Cant detect a 3rd rom on the temp/humidity/solar sensor. Got the temp and humidity going but solar is evading me at the moment…

I guess I’m dense tonight, but I can’t find the barometer setup page. And I’m using a Hobby Board baro and I’m not sure how to find the calibration data.

Thanks,

Ed

Here is the calibration calculator: http://www.hobby-boards.com/catalog/baro_calc.php

Thanks

Ed