I'm back ;-)))

I’m back home after a refreshing two weeks away on a Greek Island in the Ionian Sea (Zakynthos aka Zante).

Two weeks without touching a PC once…and I survived :silly:

I’m now lightly toasted :glasses1: , well fed :happy1: and watered :drinking:

I’ve got about 250MB of pics and digital camera video to sort through, so you might see a couple of pics appear soon.

To keep on topic the weather was blue skies, sunny, warm->hot (in the 25-30 degC range I think, but I didn’t have a thermometer with me). it did rain on two occasions…

1. There were enough rain drops to actually see them on the ground, although not enough to actually join up to make the ground wet.

2. Rain drops from a clear blue sky! We later found out there was a thunderstorm at the same time about 10 miles away, so I assume this was wind blown rain!

Oddly the Greek mainland visible across approx 20 miles of open sea appeared to be shrouded in towering cumulus clouds almost every day…apart from the day we went there to visit Olympia, the site of the original Olympics (2500 to 1800 years ago).

I’m glad to see the server survived without me (it probably runs better without me poking about in it’s guts!) WD also ran on my PC for the two weeks and promptly locked up at around the time I checked to see if it was still working!

That’s all for now…gotta get the kids off to school and then start feeding the washing machine with two weeks worth of dirty clothes :frowning:

funny!
good stuff
glad you are back safe and sound…and yes the forum has been going great!!

I've got about 250MB of pics and digital camera video to sort through, so you might see a couple of pics appear soon.
if you could NOT post the one pic of you going [i]au naturel[/i] I think we would all appreciate it. :P

Where exactly is Geek Island???
Hard to believe there were no PCs at a place like that.

Funny how WD can run great lengths of time unattended.
And then we poke around a little bit and … BOOM.
Why is that? I’ve seen the same.

Brian bought a house with fog while you were gone.
Welcome back. I didn’t even miss ya.

Herb
Topsite weather-watch.com