Pictures of our new house we moved too

(becuase we put a manager on the farm (more time for WD now, kids, wife, dad, etc)
(actualy its more of a picture of the great view!)
well more the view of the waitakere ranges (and the entrance to the Manukau Harbour)
those bush clad ranges are only 15 minutes drive from NZ’s largest city, Auckland (1 million residents)

That must be some photo editing software you have there - I can’t see the torrential rain anywhere - :lol:

actualy that distance CB is a good one:
current barometer 1027hpa, foggy coldish winter morning, little wind…but a weak trough/front line has moved right up through the middle of the high…i.e lots of instability aloft…
lots of showers around Gisborne area too by the looks…

i have the 2nd hand davis VP going at this site with the web cam…
just waiting to see if i get wireless broadband on tuesday…then i can get it going on the web site!
(the other site at the farm is having trouble with the power/power back up at the moment)

your view is wonderful. Enjoy !

The wife would say to me…(if I dare show her the photo) Take me there.

So if you get a large wooden crate with some air holes, open with caution… :smiley:

Looks good Brian :smiley:

Did I see somewhere that Auckland has 100% free WiFi coverage now?

The wife would say to me..(if I dare show her the photo) Take me there. So if you get a large wooden crate with some air holes, open with caution... :D
Wow, she's gonna get air holes, what a gentleman :P

there is an outfit called woosh…
but its not free…
and the problem is it uses a system like cell phone…i.e small cell covereage

i found out last night there is someone near me who has the wireless conneciton i am getting installed this tuesday…so if they can get it, then i will be able too too!!
(via NZ’a broadcasting corporation and telecom…i.e from a large TV transmitter sight)

yes, looks like you have a good line of sight to Waiatarua there… and quinns rd way, so Telecom/BCL should work well… :smiley:

actualy the telecom bcl is from the bombay hills,and not the waitakas, i have been told… :wink:
but i can see them too :slight_smile: