Beta stopped data updating to screen, any ideas on cause?

http://www.fin-man.com/weather/weather.htm

hi

do you have a aag barometer?

i did make a change in the program, so that it started to get the data straight away instead of waiting for the first aag baro read
that might be the problem

thanks

Thanks - Brian

I do not have an aag barometer on this, my main weather system. If you look at the current tab on my web site you can see how the reporting stopped. I checked the various instruments and data is being received but not displayed on the WD program display.

Thanks for your help.

Merry Christmas. Jack Sheehan

PS . [I do have an agg barometer at work and the tweaking you did in a recent version restarted the barometer reading after a couple months, caused by a WD new version.]

it points to something gone wrong with your temperature sensor, look there first

Brian - Just to close the loop. Thanks for the suggestion on the temp. I moved the temp sensor earlier in the 1 wire line and the problem is fixed. I guess the earlier versions of WD would allow more leaway as to how the sensors were specified in the program setup and how the sensors were physically located?

Anyway all is fixed.

I am enjoying the new additions to the program over the last 6 months.

I just tried the GPS with the Delorme Earthmate using UBS set as com 4 I needed to use 4800 baud before it would kick in.

That was fun, but now what is the purpose of having it available? To determine my location and alt or?

The view of the solar still has blips on my screen when viewing live. The actual graphing is good and I can live with the issue.

Thanks