Happier Holidays

I figured that if world leaders and their minons could settle issues, differences as well as members of the weather community do, things would be a lot safer around this planet.

I would like to wish Brian the best of happiness in his family. May his worries be no more than they are now, and the realization that things always get better. His children to appreciate their parents and all they do for them, his wife not to make him work in the garden :wink:

To the rest of us, not to get uptight, after all its only software, to keep in mind why we are in this “game” of weather and to understand the software is only as good as we are willing to work through things.

May this year, bring us all peace of mind in a world that can’t get along, health, and the ability not to over buy weather equipment this year ( although I have three items in mind already. Wife grumbles_)

Couldn’t agree more :smiley: . Thanks for all your help this year Brian. May you and your family and friends have a wonderfull holiday and a happy and prosperous new year :x-mas: .

Best Wishes, Bob

Brian,

I couldn’t say it better than above.

Wishing you and your family, including the cows, a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy your couple of days off. :smiley:

Brian,

All I can say is your softwear just keeps getting better and better and I hope you and your family have a very happy holiday season. Thanks again. Joe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brain,
A Merry Christmas from Colorado. May 2004 be a wonderful and prosperous time for all of the Hamilton’s :lol:

thanks guys
I am looking forward to aq bit of time off!
we head away tomorrow, i have a cousin milking the cows for me
away for 3 days
visiting my parents
(and my dad broke his arm the other day on the roof of his house cleaning out a chminey…he fell onto the apex of the roof, but actualy fall off…
parents!
:slight_smile:

Merry Christmas (and Happy Holidays) to the WD family.

Best wishes for 2004!

…Jeff

Thanks for all you do and tell you wife we appreciate the understanding she has, to let us boys play with our toys. Have a Merry CHRISTmas and a wonderful New Year.

My sentiments have already been said by everyone else.

Have a great xmas and new year Brian…

WD just keeps getting better… What will next xmas see!!!

Bob

I like that Merry “CHRISTmas”! I also wish everyone a prosperous New Year!

From Capt. Curmudgeon!

Hi Brian ,
Hope you enjoy time with the family . Hope Dad’s OK
You must be looking forward to making hay shortly .

enjoy your phonecalls in the evening ( about who’s moaning about WD and what problems your having ) :stuck_out_tongue:

always be there for you

Best wishes for Xmas and New Year
Vinay and Jayshree

Hay Making. In Iowa it has a whole different meaning, here.

You call him?

Only in America :roll:

lucky it doesn’t snow here
suppose you having a meaning for snow clearing as well ?
:wink:

No, just a warning for you folks who are new to snow. “Don’t eat the yellow snow !” :roll:

Hmm, a closet Zappa fan huh?

Dreamed I was an Eskimo
Frozen wind began to blow
Under my boots and around my toes
The frost that bit the ground below
It was a hundred degrees below zero…

And my mama cried
And my mama cried
Nanook, a-no-no
Nanook, a-no-no
Don’t be a naughty Eskimo
Save your money, don’t go to the show

Well I turned around and I said “Oh, oh” Oh
Well I turned around and I said “Oh, oh” Oh
Well I turned around and I said “Ho, Ho”
And the northern lights commenced to glow
And she said, with a tear in her eye
“Watch out where the huskies go, and don’t you eat that yellow snow”
“Watch out where the huskies go, and don’t you eat that yellow snow”

no, Frank was a great man and named his children well–moonbeam and dwezel. Now who could reject kids like that.

I looked and couldn’t find a copy of" You Can’t Do That On Stage Anymore, The Helsinki Tapes, Vol. II" :roll:

Gotta admire a guy with a sense of humor like that. There must have been some interesting meetings at his record company.

“How’s the new Zappa album coming?”
“Fine, be finished soon”
“What’s the title going to be?”
“Burnt Weeny Sandwich”
8O

Or
“Putting up the Annenometer, fried my grits when it hit the power line, Shocked the poop out of Dweezel” bluses :cry:

Happy New Year to all of you all around the world…

And a BIG THANKS to Brian…

Here a picture of the very nice conjonction between Moon and Venus on the 25th december 2003…

I took this picture from my garden here in Geneva… :wink: :wink:
http://astrosurf.com/skylover/photos/slides/lunevenus031225_896.htm

Happy Holidays and best wishes for a very Safe, Prosperus and Happy New Year to all.

Thanks Brian for all the time and effort that you have put into this GREAT program.

Cheers

:x-mas:

MikeyM