Hello all, its been a while...got a bug or 2!

Well well, I have quietly been using WD without a burp or hiccup for about 6 months now. Only stopping it to load a new ver or do maint to the PC. The latest ver (h) has given me reason to post though. If you take a look at my webpage, you’ll see the RTG getting the numerics updated but the graph itself is from long ago, and the records to date is stuck at zero. Also, there is some crazy meso(sp?) graph appearing on my webpage now. Not sure where thats coming from…

Take care guys!

what are the url’s to these issues?

i always wondered how you were getting on reelhouse
also
i have made a start at adding option to have the all day web cam every 15 minute snap shots instead of every 30 minutes snap shots
i know you requested this, and i am filaly getting around to it

thats the mesomap image…
you must have tried setting that up?

“RTG getting the numerics updated but the graph itself is from long ago”

i cant see what you are refering to here on your web page, sorry
please explain more…

“and the records to date is stuck at zero”

where do you see this exactly?
thanks

Hey Brian!!!

If you look at the webpage, and I just did, the real-time graph shows a graph ending at 4am. The current display on the right hand side shows 11:30ish am, the current time. So, the graph is way behind. The record count is OK now(i reloaded wd). 2 things…

1. how do i get rid of the meso map graphic(it doesn’t show anything)?

2. how do i get the RTG to not display the wind direction on the webpage? sometimes it draws that blue line all over the place and just makes the RTG unreadable.

ah, RTG, stands for real time graph, i get it now!
(and i only learnt the other day what AFAIC stands for too)

click on setup, on the RTG, then untick display, for the wind direciton, then click on set
try that

re it not plotting to the fzar right:
what is the record count?
maybe it will come correct…
i just checked mine and it was ok (1500 record count)

maybe somethings screwed up. i installed WD on a new PC. followed all your old instructions to the letter to get it right. but take a look at the RTG. you see the time index at the bottom? now reference the time on the upper right… so, the graph is way behind from the current time, by almost 20hrs! but its updating! just 20hrs behind!

Reelhouse,

Maybe your time delay on the graph has something to do with you
running in the year 2058. I know we are in the same timezone, but
it is only 2003 here in RI. :smiley: Soon to be 2004.

You might be in some kind of time warp since you are December 8, 2058.
How are things going? Did we ever get out of Iraq? Do you have any
lottery numbers for tomorrow?

Best Regards,
Herb

please email me the file
graphdata.inf
from the folder datafiles, reelhouse
so i can check it out
but , also, check under view, program error log for any errors there thanks

CRAZY!!! I’ll try the correct date for a day or 2. How it got like that, i’ll never know…