Ver 9.97h still has a problem with FTP

I installed ver 9.97h today and could not get it to upload files to my website automatically, reloaded old version of FTP.exe and all was back to normal, this is running O/s 98SE :!:

first report i have had of this…
strange

Thanks Brian,
I think maybe my old Laptop has a thing about WD’s FTP compoment.
Robert :smiley:

in 9.97h, the ftp program included , 6.98, whill only work correct with 9.97h or later, but older ftp versions will still work OK
note: when installing wd, make sure the ftp program is not in use, otherwise it will not be able to be overwritten

Well today I reinstalled the complete 9.97h including the latest ftp program but exactly same problem, I finally reinstalled a ftp.exe dated 12/7/2003 and I then ran into a minor problem in that it would not pick up the dialer until I had manually started the dialer once, closed down then used Wd to load up files this time dialer started ok.
With the complete installation of 9.97h the ftp prog. bombs out early during the dialing process.
When I get time I will reinstall 9.97b or was it e with the older ftp.exe and see if it is back to its stable old self and that it starts with all the messing about.
Robert

very little changed with the new ftp version with 9.97h

maybe check your firewall settings?

Firewall is fine, absolutely no changes to computer except loading of 9.97h
Cheers,
Robert

what does the ftplogfull.txt file have in it after you try 9.97h and the new ftp

Since Update to 9.97h WD didnt make any Updates to the Web-Page an the import from the data-logger is also damaged (no action). The Graph-Files at the Main-Screen are also without funktion.
Reboot and reinstall change noting.

System: WinXP with newest updates from MS, PIV3GHz with 1GB RAM

Any ideas?

you most likely have an error under view, program error log, preventing wd from doing updating
see if there is something there

data logger:
what weather station type, what data logger import are we talking about

you most likely have an error under view, program error log, preventing wd from doing updating see if there is something there

The only entry is there is: “Finished history data”

data logger: what weather station type, what data logger import are we talking about

Weather Station: WS2310
Data Logger: Extract history data at program start up - 1minute samples
WD-Version: 3. December 2003 - 02:13:23 Uhr

• Since the update to the new version it it makes the appearance that the graphs in the main screen are produced again.
  • The data logger input functioned further not
  • the FTP-Update is working fine

I am Having the same problem as Dieter. WD not ftping to my site and error log is: " Finished history data"

Dieter: I am also using ws2310 but my data logger is not working (set to 1 min samples)