Indoor graph plot missing

I am not sure why, but for some reason my indoor temperature graph line has disappeared. Until I loaded 9.97e everything was okay, but since then, the graph line was plotting too high … in fact it was so high, it was plotting half way up the barometric/ wind graph.

I lowered it and all was well until the next minute update, then it disappeared! So I raised the line up … just incase it was now somewhere below the screen and the floor, and it never came back

So, where has the indoor temperature line gone? Any ideas

I had the same issue here that began, I think, several versions back. Earlier today I “explored” the WDISPLAY.INI file found in the Windows or Win32 directory on your computer. Near the bottom of that file is:
[indoor temp scale]
adjust=
(mine had -10 after the equal sign). I changed it to 0, saved the file, then exited and restarted WD. Low and behold, the indoor temperature graph line is back, and right where it should be.

use:
graph setup, plot indoor temp/hum, lift or lower the indoor temp scale

i have now brought that one out of the cupboard, and put it underneath the lift/lower temp/hum scale so its easier to find

I did what you suggested Brian, and that’s when it all went wrong! By then I had lost track where it was on the graph as it could not be seen, so with jbrookes suggestion, I found the setting to be -25. I placed this back to zero, and all is well now thanks.

you must have been going the wrong way then…oh well

Its a bit dirty where it has been lying on the floor!