Current Weather on Real Time Viewer

The current weather and Icon on the SVG page don’t match what’s on my computer. SVG says “Dry/Mainly Cloudy” and displays the cloudy peroids icon, while my computer say “Clear”.

The current weather and Icon on the SVG page don't match what's on my computer. SVG says "Dry/Mainly Cloudy" and displays the cloudy peroids icon, while my computer say "Clear".
That information comes from the solar sensor set up. It is a solar sensor reading.

I don’t have a solar sensor. I thought that info was coming from the Broadcast Summary?

I don't have a solar sensor. I thought that info was coming from the Broadcast Summary?
That explains why you are displaying

I’ve looked everywhere and cannot find solar sensor checked anywhere.
At night I do get the Clear Night Icon, but still have “Dry / Mainly Cloudy” for the description of Current Weather on the SVG page.

i will get the svg to use the metar desciption, as an option :slight_smile:
i.e for when no solar

oh and rick there is a new svgextra.zip file, with some imrovements
(back up your svg.htm file first, so you can add back in the html changes you have made)

That should do it. Are there any changes to the SVG that I should update my downlaod?

there are some small improvements, yes

i have added the option to the webfiles/webpage/ real time ftp/svg setup now to use the metar data for current weather
try that
in a new 9.97c ready now

The option you added to use the metar for the current weather on the svg page works. Thanks.

thats good 8)

The option you added to use the metar for the current weather on the svg page works, but won’t stay ticked. When the program restarts the box is unchecked.

i have fixed this glitch in a new 9.97d…