I have now completed, some instructions on converting the UV on my webpage for the Oregon weather station
A question about the instructions, if I may...
In the text below Fig 3 you write
I recommend using a screened cableit is important to measure out exactly 27 inches
I'm intrigued to know the significance of the 27 inches.
PS. I just got brave (reckless?) and took the back off a THGR928N (the only awkward bit is that the top pair of battery connectors are attached to the front so, once you have the screws out, you may need to apply a little pressure on those too to ease the case apart). Once apart you can see that the RH and T sensors (right at the bottom of the case) are well off the PCB (right at the top of the case) and connected to the PCB by thin wires. Mmmmm, I wonder that gives scope for a single 'extra' sensor to be the basis for two mods (thus making the most of the limited channels), and if the same arrangement exists in the other 'extra sensors', particularly the OS-THGR810, if that gives scope for 'moded' sensors on the WMR100 & 200 (for which there is not yet a 'probe on a wire' extra sensor)...
PPS. The reassembled THGR928N is working fine.