Chatter Topic

Unfortunately the contents of the chatter topic have been removed. My most recent backup is quite a few weeks old and re-integrating old topics back into the board would be very time consuming due to the underlying structure of the board database.

I realise that we’ve lost some very useful material, as well as a lot of material which is no longer relevant. It is not and never was my policy to get rid of all the chatter. The chatter was deleted as a result of me instigating a process to tidy up the various topics, i.e. get rid of the accumulation of closed bug reports, feature requests, etc from the last 12-18 months. That process HAS significantly improved those topics, so overall I believe it’s been of benefit even though we’ve lost the old Chatter.

Having learned the lesson of deleting too much, I’ve now created an Archived Chatter topic which will be used to hold interesting threads which have passed their sell by date.

Hopefully we’ll once again build a healthy stock of interesting chatter…
perhaps without some of the moaning and arguments that we have suffered from on occasions though?