Weather Display for LINUX v10.37g

I started the new version and it is working on Debian Etch. The problem is that the character size is to large, over-running the boxes. The display has also disappeared on occasion. I do like the look. The last version I could run was 5.5g. I will let it run for awhile and see what happens.

You will need just to adjust the fonts in the Colours section
Coyote

The first time I got it to run I had the same problem with the fonts, but Brian advised me the same thing - to adjust the fonts in the Colors section, which I did, and the fonts came out smaller and more normal looking.

But after that I upgraded a whole bunch of stuff on my computer - GTK, recompiled several of the .so files, and several dependancies for GTK. The next time I downloaded a new version and set it up from scratch - I did not copy ANY files from the old directory except my .so files, and the window and fonts were completely normal and looked awesome. I never knew if it was something that I did as part of my upgrading or something Brian twiddled with, but I’ve never had the font problem after the first time with 10.37.

If your Debian system still allows you to install the updates and security fixes, etc, look and see if there is a newer version of the GTK kit and see if installing that makes any changes.

This is good news, I had a lot of trouble getting the new version working on debian etch. I just tested it, and it works tonight I do more tests. :smiley: .
I only could not find the section for the oww client server part. Is it implemented?

Regards

Hans-Willem