Errors

I am getting with the C versions the following errors and nothing is updating

ERROR: The value assigned to the ModeName property is invalid at time/date 04:25:00 PM 6/27/2003
ERROR: The value assigned to the ModeName property is invalid at time/date 04:26:00 PM 6/27/2003
ERROR: The value assigned to the ModeName property is invalid at time/date 04:27:00 PM 6/27/2003
ERROR: The value assigned to the ModeName property is invalid at time/date 04:28:00 PM 6/27/2003

I do not have the web cam on.

that looks like the weather voice

try resetting (setup, weather talk setup, reset settings)or setup again the driver selection in the weathervoice setup
and make sure you have the english female voice and or download that again and or all the speech drivers try downloading again

the English driver is British English - Jennifer???

What I noticed was that none of the gifs were being updated nor being created either. I will upload the new version and see if that helps. I also think I might take the weather talker off line to see if that makes a difference.

For a while I was getting periodic freeze of the computer that would require a complete unplugging to get things on line again. Might be the talker?

the error is preventing other things from being updated…

is not turn that on for a while. I am not certain why it went south.

I probably will re-install the drivers and see if that makes a difference. I have had a bunch of new software.

Say, on a far topic, the movie Whale Rider is in town. I see it was filmed in New Zealand, North Island. Near you? Do any whale riding?

Naw, the wife is set to add this to her trip list.