Need parts for the WMR968

If you need any replacement parts for your WMR968, I suggest going to Ebay and type in wmr968. There are a couple of people on there regularly who sell parts relatively cheaply. I bought the thermo-hygrometer sensor there after a squirrel chewed through the wiring on mine and paid about $50 for it.

Interesting first post. You wouldn’t happen to be ebay seller frostysnow currently auctioning WMR968 parts would you?

Bought a new sensor instead of just fixing the chewed wire? Interesting.

What I want to know is how he got the squirrel to pay $50 :?

frostie40 and frostiesnow both appear to live in the same US state. frostie40 only joined the forum yesterday and has only made one post within the first 24 hours…to make the recomendation about eBay for parts being sold by someone with a similar eBay name as their forum name here.

That may of course just be a coincidence, but whether it is or not, do your own research into any eBay seller before buying anything from them and also consider the posting history of people on the forum before acting on their recommendations.

I’m sure frostie40 is a perfectly honorable person who will become a long term forum member providing much useful information over the years to come. The information about looking on eBay for spare parts is one that many people already do, so there’s nothing wrong with that either.

I believe it’s the same city too. If frostie40 had straighforwardly posted “hey I’ve got a bunch of wrm968 stuff on ebay” in the For Sale forum, nobody would have minded.