Support for the New Oregan Scientific station WMR100 now

HI
I have working barometer, wind direction, and now indoor/outdoor temperature (still some issues to work out there…and just figured out how to handle above 25.6oC too, and update, now temperature below freezing too )
windspeed I am still working on…the wind direction data becomes the windspeed when there is windspeed, so wind direction must be somehwere else, and then when over 20kmh or so, that values remanins static and so the windspeed is then stored somewhere else too
so not every easy to support
still to work out where rain is stored in the data…update, found that now :wink:

Hi
update: I now have found where the windspeed data is :slight_smile:
I just need to work out the interaction with the wind direction now :slight_smile:

Update
i have figured out the interaction between the windspeed and direction now

so, i have all the data worked out
I just need to refine it all , test and more test, make it as bullet proof as I can and then move from a test program into WD itself…
so hopefully by the end of the week it will be ready

Horray!
Oregan Scientific have provided me with the information needed (I had to earlier sign a NDA)
things are alot clearer now
and there is CRC too
good stuff
now I can get this station supported!
thanks Oregan Scientific!

Hi
i have all the data correctly arriving in my test progam now , and using the CRC error check totals too (which will avoid data spikes (due to electrical interference)
so by the end of tomorrow I will have the WMR100 supported in WD :wink:
(and then I will have more time to spend on other things in WD!)

Hi
Version 10.36q now has support for the OS WMR100 :slight_smile:
Notes:
it takes a few minutes before outdoor temperature data can arrive, and so the temperature will be zero (default first time reading) until that happens
after it has arrived OK, the next time WD is started, it will use the last stored value initialy

also, I dont have a UV sensor here, so not sure if that will work in the code (I could not test)
I am still to add battery status, but will do that today