Baltimore, Maryland Blizzard

It snowed from about 9pm last night till 8am this morning. In Relay, Maryland, we’ve got about 18" of snow on the ground from the storm with greater amounts north and west. Check out my webcam at http://www.relayweather.com

Michael

Looks great. Normally, if we have snow at all, we only get 0.5"
Would be nice to have 20" of snow, just for a week long or so :smiley:

We are getting the storm now. Snowing heavy and have had about 14" of snow so far. Suppose to continue heavy for a few more hours. Reports of 22" so far in Danbury Ct. just south of us.

we could use some of that snow in this area. Very dry. oh… we have a dusting on the ground. Tell the Snow Gods to send it to Des Moines, Iowa now that should do it.

really, it is a drought situation . I don’t mind not falling on my ass on the ice, but the moisture isn’t happening.

Ah brings back memories shoveling that stuff. Don’t miss it.
Coyote :slight_smile:

I just got back in from shoveling…I think I’m going to need rotator cuff surgery!

About 17" north of Baltimore. Temps moving to the mid 30’s so it is getting wet and heavy. My 1-wire annemometer had 6" of ice and snow on it and stopped last evening. Just melted and came back to life. :slight_smile:

The folks up the coast are really getting hammered.

Glad it missed us as much as it did down here in Southern Maryland. We got about 5 1/2" instead of the 12 or so they were predicting. I watched it on radar pass just to the west of us until about midnight when it started in pretty good.

–Dave

We have had 16" of snow and still snowing. TV had Danbury Ct. reporting 27" of snow.

Looks nice Michael. Growing up in Eastern Pa. remember alot of them Noreasters. It’s been along time since you had one. We see that a couple times here, but it’s call “Lake Effect”.
Good luck cleaning up.

John