Failure anemometer - Enter data blocked

Goodmorning everyone.

I need your help.

Since last night, I’m afraid, that the anemometer my wmr300 is to be replaced as the diplay of the station are not more 'displays the data.
Unfortunately, this problem prevents the sending of other data collected by the station.

In the detail screen attached, highlighted in red are the values of anomalous wind but all other values are correct or really updated but unfortunately do not update and then stand firm on the web unless manual intervention.

My question to you is as follows:

Pending replacement surgery wind sensor, you can be excluded from WD temporarily setting detection of wind or similar solution?

The important returning online my updated data, excluding wind obviously.

Thank you in advance for your help

Marcello

News for me ? :))

it looks like WD is ignoring the in valid values currently , yes?
(also it looks like you might have set to use a barometer offset?)
you could set WD to use a metar for wind speed

It ignores the WD value but at the same time ignore all others even detect them correctly.
Brian, let me know politely as I can reset the Web maybe jumping the wind … meanwhile.

one thing
make sure the data and time on the weather station console matches the pc

I confirm.

Except for the wind industry that represents 3 lines which I assume is for precisely faulty sensor.
The data extracting WMR DATE are correct but as you can see on WD are still 24 hours.

use this new reader program, vers 2.1
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/wmr300decode.zip

I replaced the file that you sent me kindly and restart the PC.
I recovered to positive atmospheric pressure … but worsened in the other values.
I am attaching screens

30-01-2016 21-41-56.png

are you sure you have the correct outdoor temperature channel selected in WD? (in the weather station type setup)

This sector has never been touched in years of operation of my wmr300.
I hope this is the page you wish

that should be on 1 by the look of the raw data

Congratulations Brian … you’re always a BIG. Thank you
Before I ask you to leave me alone:
When the new anemometer in place have to restore the file WMRDECODE the previous version and return to the previous setup seeing the new screen attached.
Red or green arrow?
Thanks again

Hi
you should be using the setting wmr300 still…not sure why you changed that to wmr200
you can continue to use the newer wmr300decode.exe even when you have fixed the windspeed

THANK YOU, but unfortunately it seems to work even if the station keeps track of the rain values ​​these values ​​are not properly updated and then are lost. I have to intervene manually. initially then records does not update … after about 10 minutes refresh even then stops again.

I am confused
you were talking about the windspeed values due to a hardware problem
but its not clear what you current problem is?