Humidity, Dew Point and Windchill now missing from main screen & graph

I installed 10.29zz just before I went to bed last night. I noticed this morning (too tired to notice last night) that on my main screen graph I now only have Temp, Rainfall and Solar graphing, the Humidity Windchill and Dew Point which were there on the previous version (10.29h debug) have disappeared. They have also disappeared from the Current Conditions part of the main screen at the top left.

Is there some option somewhere which has chnaged that I now have to set to get these values graphing?

Stuart

it sounds like you have set up wd for a station type with no humidity or smilar…
re check your station type settings…

its all OK here for me, and no other reports of this problem at this stage
also check your settings for the 1 wire settings in the com port setup…i.e that you have ticked, my normal station has a humidity sensor, and then restart wd…
i.e wd is just hiding that data thinking you dont have 1 (a 1 wire station does not normaly, you see)

Thanks Brian, another issue with me adding a 1-wire sensor! This has only happened since I sinatlled 10.29zz, or perhaps it was the restart to install 10.29zz I dont know which. Any way the data is back now but I did not seem to need the restart.

Stuart

Edit: I did need a restart to get my graphs back, the data on the top left came back without…